Wednesday, May 26, 2010

OMG~~

Haiz~ always like that~ i dunno wad to blog for~
Mid-year exam had passed away~~
So~
Yay?
duh~
Why my feeling is DUH????
..............
My life is just like a rocket!!!!
and every minute i live like RollerCoastar!!!!

Today talk abt girls wif bro~
WTH!!!
I found out my little bro is a WTF player~
and take a look on me!!!
Imma ZERO!!!!instead of ZORRO!!!
then i think~ Girl "A" I've gt no hope~
Girl "B" became a best fren of mine~
Girl "C" we are far away~
Girl "D" nid a long time to know yet~
and my bro tell me my brain is dead~ when i praise a girl that i think she is cute~
He says my door is getting lower!!!!
WTH~

Then I am going to Australia this coming holiday~
Hope i got some time to post my picture here~
But~ haiz~ look it at my facebook bar~ but incomplete too~
My Japan pics are havent out yet hua hua~

Roller Coaster life
DT

No comments: