Monday, July 6, 2009

Sorry~~ Long time no Blog~~~


Hey Guys~~

Long time no update ard~~

Last month i go to Lang Tengah, while at the holiday~
( dunno the spelling but i know its just at the Redang Bay)

Aiya Just at Terrengganu lah!!

erm get some pic there but all at camera~~

I just post what inside my phone~~


Me N Cousin~~ (I got the look of fisherman!!!!!HAHA!!!)

But oso like a celebrity right haha~~

I think this is the pic when we were ready to come bak to KL at airport~~

ITs late now tomoro post up upcoming pictures~~

Forget to tell u guys~~

I dance and perform Michael Jackson's move before~~

I love him when i was 4 years old~~

BYE IN PEACE!!!!KING OF POP!!!!!!

I love you!!!!!!MJ!!!!

but i will keep my life!!!!

JUST LIKE BEAT IT!!!!!!!!!!

MS MJ,

Rock 'N' Roll Derrance Teo~~

No comments: