Saturday, February 7, 2009

Shut Up!!!!

YAY!!!!
I am studying hard now!!!!!
IM good now!!!!
I sit at the "Front!!!"
God and i can't believe!!!!
But i believe wad i pay and wad will i get soon!!!!
I love IT!!!!
IM very freaking happy on Friday!!!!!
HAHA!!!!
My Broadcast Society is being BIG!!!!
from 17 people to 66~~
Yahoo!!!
Hey~ I just saw something funny~~
keep an eye on it~
it says~
感叹男人:
有才华的长得丑,
长得帅的挣钱少,
挣钱多的不顾家,
顾了家的没出息,
有出息的不浪漫,
会浪漫的靠不住,
靠得住的有窝囊!
see~~
I dun believe that is right~~
coz i am~
有才华~
长得帅~
跟爸爸拿的钱多~
常常照顾家~
我觉得我还蛮有出息的~
浪漫~
哈哈哈~!我最靠得住了~~
see?? how can this thing says to me??
anyway that thing is saying quite a number of guys~~
but this thing reminds me to be better and better man~~
Cheers~ guys~~
SEE ya~~
Happy GUY,
Derrance Teo

1 comment:

Kwok Zhe Yan said...

Walao DJ Kait
sit at the FRONT oh?
Study hard ya
keep it up